We monitor and analyze all online press, network and cable broadcast and social networks to your specifications. Despite declining market share in the media industry, print edition newspapers still garner a great deal of loyalty and credibility.
Even with all those valuable News Clips at your fingertips, they have little or no value if you don't know what it means or how it can be used to benefit your company.
Media mentions in electronic publications that are original content or reprints of print editions. As Web-only publications become more popular due to their accessibility and cost-free status, newsletters, e-zines (electronic magazines) and other sources of valuable information can't be found anywhere else.
Articles, reviews, question and answer exchange or any other mentions made in the "social networking" arena. Information and opinion-sharing networks formed on the Internet create word-of-mouth "buzz" that can be found on blogs or micro-blogs (Twitter, Identica, amplify), forums (Angie's List or Craig's List) or social networking sites (Facebook, Linked In, etc.).
We can organize and summarize all of the media mentions your company receives to help you view and leverage that wealth of media intelligence.
Our monitoring and analysis service provides measurable ROI on your earned press and your social media marketing strategy.
- No long term contract
- Media delivered daily at 5am EST.
- Advertising equivalency reported on all media
- A.C. Neilson ratings on TV
- Gross impressions reported on print
- Klout & Peer Index inuence data reported on Social Media
- State of the art Secure portal
- Archive of your media & analysis for the life of your subscription
- Organize your media in multi-media folder system
- Export data to Excel
- Batch multiple clips & save to a single
- PDF to share with colleagues
- $100 per month & .85 per clip page
- Download TV segments for $25 each
- Human editors validate and analyze every media hit